- Accounting & Tax Advice
- Preparation of quarterly and annual taxes
- As a firm we pride ourselves on keeping in constant contact with our clients, providing them with regular updates regarding their tax liabilities, which by law are required to be presented on a quarterly and annual basis. We provide our clients with advice at each stage, on which taxes needs to be presented and giving tips on how to reduce their liability.
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation
- Takes the stress away from all the paperwork, giving you more time to concentrate on your business and more importantly saves you money from having to employ an in house bookkeeper. Clients would have regular meetings with one of our accountants to ensure the smooth running of their business.
- Reducing your tax liability
- As and when your company expands, hopefully creating a greater profit, we will be on hand to provide individual solutions to ensure that your company has in place a more effective tax plan, to ensure greater profitability.
- Advice on IVA (VAT)
- Here we provide clients with advice on the various rates of tax applicable to goods and work closely with them to ensure that they are able to reclaim the majority of IVA paid.
- Preparation of wageslips
- For companies who employ staff, we prepare employees wage slips, providing advice to the employer on the best terms, thus avoiding any unnecessary disputes and minimum costs to the business in the future.